How my services are impacting Alberta clients.
Company Name - Company Message
My Blog

How my services are impacting Alberta clients.

When faced with being an Executor, I thought how hard could this be and started down the path of doing it myself.

I soon realized that I was in over my head. Not knowing where to turn I contacted a few estate lawyers only to realize that their enormous fees would eat into the estate quickly; there had to be a better way.

I used Google and found By-Your-Side Probate Services. After the initial consultation, Carolyn had this calming effect and I was reassured that I could do this. Quick to the rescue; Carolyn coached me through all the necessary government forms of obtaining a grant of probate and the phases of executing the estate.

During a time of grief, coupled with not having any experience with estates, I really don’t think I could have done without Carolyn’s assistance.

The fees are totally reasonable and the customer service is second to none.

I will be recommending your services to anyone I know that is faced with this challenge.

You were truly God sent during this difficult and challenging time. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

P.H.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for taking the time to read the above testimonial from a former client.  On my website www.probatecoach.ca you can read a number of other testimonials as well.

As the President of By-Your-Side Probate Services, I would welcome any feedback even if you live outside Alberta and especially if you are or will soon be an executor of a loved one's estate here in Alberta, Canada.

Remember, we help with resealing of a grant as well if real property is owned outside Alberta.

• Contact us at 403-293-5488.
  • FYI - none of the contents in this blog is all inclusive (or to be considered legal advice) for what you may need to know for your individual work on an Alberta application.

11 Comments to How my services are impacting Alberta clients.:

Comments RSS
Live Stock Tips on May-13-14 2:26 AM
Your company services are very nice and affordable . Really you have shared a very great work of yours with us.
Reply to comment

Indian Stock Tips on Mobile on June-12-14 6:24 AM
You have shared here a nice experience with us.Your idea is really very different for making impact on clients. Nice to know about this.
Reply to comment

paper writer service on October-28-17 5:25 AM
How my services are impacting alberta clients really very useful and helpful for all,keep sharing with us. Mostly this probatecoach this site has been updating about down the path of doing it myself in better way.
Reply to comment

Rodriguez on November-10-17 11:35 PM
The high school tips and great topics I ever seen here,keep making on better educational methods. you can find here more on high school purpose and college students tips also,keep making with us.
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on March-06-18 9:20 PM
Thanks for sharing the such information with us.
Reply to comment

AudreyMDam on March-13-18 3:23 AM
We are talking about a Toweroot Apk android app that roots your android device.
Reply to comment

Dissertation writing services on June-21-18 2:14 AM
Academic writing is conducted in several sets of forms and genres, normally in an impersonal and dispassionate tone, targeted for a critical and informed audience, based on closely investigated knowledge, and intended to reinforce or challenge concepts or arguments
Reply to comment

replica rolex watches on July-14-18 4:57 PM
would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me...
Reply to comment

replica rolex uk on July-15-18 9:34 PM
epdm roofing best material
Reply to comment

fix sound problems in windows 10 on July-17-18 9:17 PM
If you want to solve the issue of troubleshoot sound free of cost without download and signing up free so click on our site.
Reply to comment

hair on November-02-18 2:18 AM
allergic to human hair weave real haircut games hair extensions online how many packs of hair for bob box braids micro bead extensions before and after clip hair hair extension course leeds simply hair soham opening times hair extensions uk best hair styling products mens hot oil hair treatment boots hair extensions uk
Reply to comment