to receiving their certified grant from the Justice of the Court, Alberta in the most timely and affordable way.
Service Fee Structure
GST applies to all invoices
1. All clients pay up-front $250.00.
for each new estate file, to secure our service & expertise.
Thereafter - $90.00/hour is billed on application work. (applies to Phase I & III) (we are well known for keeping our billed hours low, while maintaning our profressional services. It can be done and we prove it.)
Every estate is different there are no two alike.
(not every application or service here will apply to your estate matters.)
2. Phase I (in Alberta) - We confirm the correct application required for your estate matters
We draft your application for
a. grant of administration
b. grant of administration with will annexed
c. grant of probate
d. non-grant (filing with court not required, but getting released from your duties by way of beneficiary release forms is important.) Inquire.
Coach executor through their duties. (some exceptions may apply)
(your own drafted application or apllication that got bounced back from the Clerk of the Court.)
3. Phase II - Beneficiary Release (inquire about flat fee)
(Option A or Option B.) - After the grant has been received from the court.
Executors need to be released from duties by the beneficiaries, important.
4. Phase III - Resealing of Grant - In AB or BC
Property inside or outside Alberta (some exceptions may apply)
- Prepare application/proofread application.
- Coach executor(s) through their duties.
5. Phase IV - Coaching Estate Planning 101
(inquire about our flat fee)
- Coaching of your Estate Binder
- Coaching of your Personal Directives (P.D.)
- Coaching of your Power of Attorney (P.O.A.)
1/2 hour free consultation
(no obligation, required)